- K18YG diamonding
Precautions for handling
* Products that use natural stones may have some individual differences in their characteristics.
* If strong force is applied, there is a risk of deformation. Please be careful when handling.
* Jewelry dislikes sweat and oil. After use, rinse it with water, wipe it with a soft cloth, dry it well, and store it in a dedicated case.
* Depending on your constitution, itching and rash may occur.
If you feel any abnormal skin, please stop using it and consult an expert.
* Please remove the jewelry, as it may cause harm to the body, such as when you work hard, when you are going to bed, at bedtime, or take care of an infant.
* Do not wear jewelry in high -temperature places such as sauna, or in extremely cold areas such as ski resorts, as it may cause burns or frostbite.